Night Riders are the nocturnal creatures that take the night shift at The EX. They appreciate the palpable, captivating vibe that results when the sun goes down and the lights come up. They appear in droves and the Midway buzzes with their collective energy.
• How to Spot Them
- They come armed with their pre-purchased Superpass and FastPass for a night of thrills and chills.
- They’re carrying a light-up sword, balloon or blaster gun they just couldn’t say no to!
- They travel in groups of like-minded night-owls, soaking up the excitement of the night.
• Why They Love the Saskatoon EX
- The dozens of rides are what they really came for. Dazzling views from up high of the entire fair and even the city beyond!
- The games… they call to them! They are mesmerized by the barkers and the flashing lights that beckon them to win that adorable, over-sized prize.
- As if all the electricity in the air wasn’t enough, they can’t help but stick around until the nightly 11:00 pm fireworks display, preferably viewed from high atop the Ferris Wheel or Big Swing.