Chow Hounds come to the Ex for one reason only: the FOOD! They arrive at the gates on an empty stomach, knowing they’ll be filling up with the best fair food they’ll find all year.
• How to Spot Them:
- They have a different food item in their hand every time they walk by.
- You’ll hear them raving, “You HAVE to try this” to everyone within earshot.
- They manage a one-handed selfie with their latest snack before that first glorious bite.
• Why They Love the Saskatoon Ex:
- There are hundreds of culinary choices for every taste and preference along Concession Row.
- Sure, they love the new food fads but never forget the all-time favourites like Spudnuts, Doukhobor Bread and the Ukrainian Kitchen perogies!
- They can walk around for hours, sniffing the air for fresh finds, while walking off the calories that you can only earn, once a year, at the Saskatoon Ex.